Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The vile Ratmen and their (other) kin





With the release of the new Skaven Armybook I've decided to rebuild my Skave army starting with my all time favourite, the DoomWheel. I've only done some slight modifications like the banner and the scenic base, not wanting to change the retro feeling of the model. Tell me what you think.

I've also finished taking pictures of some of my ork army from the Tournament. Here's the first one, my Bad Moons Battlewagon. Feel free to leave me a comment or a vote on CoolMiniOrNot as well! 




2 comments :

  1. I really like your yellows. Mind if I ask you how you did them? I saw your Lysander model also and really like that as well. So if you don't mind sharing your secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, lots of people ask me about my yellow technique so I will make a tutorial soon. Watch this space ;)

    ReplyDelete