Thursday, March 11, 2010

Battlefortress WIP Part 4, time to throw some paint...!






Hi there everyone! I thought that I shoould post the next part of my Battlefortress WIP and this time is painting! 

I thought that from the way the construction went and the shape of the vehicle finalized to a racing overall pattern (you know with the racing fin at the back - hope that I got this correct :P ) I thought that a GO FASTA red Evil Sunz pattern with some nice flames would be appropriate! So there it is, the monstrosity painted up! 

Still there are quite a few things to be touched up and finish the project but more on this on the final part of this WIP marathon! :P

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The crew :

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Would love to hear your comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment