Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CoolMiniOrNot Annual 2010 just landed...





... and it brings my first printed painted miniature on a publication 





and this model is my Plague Furnace

It was so nice to see that this model got so much attention! I loved all the feedback I gathered and the peak of it all was the invitation to join the CoolMiniOrNot 2010 Annual Publication.

I already ordered my copy! Can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

Christmas happy dance commence!
And as always, some music for the road... (I know I shared this track again, but I can't help it)





5 comments :

  1. Congrats! And nice to see you listening to some Swedish music as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Γιωργος ΓκικαςDecember 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM

    Well done Mihalis Congrats on the publication!!!Woooohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mihalis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete