Wednesday, January 20, 2016

M5 British Halftrack 3D printed





Hello everyone!

Following my last post on my 3D printer I am happy to give you an update on my progress so far with this wonderful machine.

After many test prints I have managed to build my first fully 3D printed model. The M5 British Halftrack.



The main problem with 3D prints are the printing lines that are clearly visible, especially on the flat surfaces. I have tried removing them with putty and sanding them but they have been preserved. The 3D model was quite plain as well, not many details to be seen so I have decided to add some stowage for extra detailing. You can see some WIP pics below:





I am currently working on more 3D printed WW2 models so expect more in the near future, as well as uploading some videos on my brand new YouTube channel, so keep an eye on this space for more! 

I would love to hear what you think and as always check my CoolMiniOrNot entry for your votes and comments.

Till next time, take care!

0 comments :

Post a Comment