Friday, October 21, 2016

Death Guard Contemptor Dreadnought WIP (Part 2) - Dreadtober Challenge #2





Hello everyone!

This week I have continued work on my Death Guard Contemptor Dreadnought as part of the Dreadtober Challenge #2 and I must say that I reached a point with weathering that I am happy with. The main colors are finished and I will move on now to the metallics.

I have already did the base colors of the metallics, for both the model and the base. I know that this weeks challenge is the base itself, but I have it already finished since I was lasy enough to use a resin scenic base for my model :P

I have been working on the model for quite a long time, when I realised that I needed to be adding some green too, as the color sceme of the Death Guard has green in it, something that completely slipped my mind. So here I was, completely covering all my hard worked weathering on the shoulder pads and knee pads with green and of course I had to reweather the specific areas again... That cost me some time but it wasn't such a big fuss after all.

That said, here is the current WIPs of my model. There are a lot of things still needed to be done but I think we are getting there...





Hope you like my progress so far, I would love to hear your comments and remarks!
Till next time, take care!



0 comments :

Post a Comment